C60 Crab Shoring System | Robust, Efficient and Versatile
C60 Crab Shoring is a heavy duty modular shoring system. The robust design is made from high strength steel with capacity tested up to 70KN per triangle frame with a safety factor of 2:1. However, its real strength lies in the versatility. From heavy lifting towers to bracing for excavations and shoring for bridges, it can be configured for a huge vaviety of applications.
Features and Benefits
*With a wide range of horizontal struts and diagonal brace sizes, enabling virtually any shoring configuration to suit structure shoring needs
*High load capacity, resulting in the great reductions of equipment, labour cost, foundation preparation and primary soffit bearers.
*Galvanized finish to eliminate corrosion, minimise maintenance, ensuring durability and increasing lifespan integrity of system
*Easy to assemble and rapid wedge connection detail enabling installation productivity up to 100m3 per man per day
*Provides flexibility with wide range of accessories, enabling it to be set up as tableforms for slab support on multi-storey construction
*Extremely versatile and compatible to all equipment or clients’ primary soffit bearers
* Principal Components: Triangle frame,Standard Post, Strut, Diagonal Brace, Base Jack & U-Head Jack
* Triangle frames available in 0.75x1.5m, 1.0x0.7m and 1.0x1.5m.
* Standard Post length comes with 1.0m, 1.5m and 2.0m.
* Made from high strength steel with tubing diamater 60mm, Capacity tested up to 70KN per triangle frame.
* With its versatile structure and high load capacity, this profitable system is widely applied on a variety of civil engineering and building work. Ideally suitable for supporting both large slabs and precast units.
We would be pleased to advise you personally or send you further information.Contact us